We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Professional beach photos cost?

Georgina, Canada
Level Contributor
369 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Professional beach photos cost?

Wife and I will be at Ambar first week of July for our 30th and I'm thinking it would be nice to have one of those roaming photo guys do some classy photos. I've seen some of their work and it looks good.

I was wondering if anybody has had it done recently and rough cost? My spending money I can see for this trip is going to be scarce so id like to get an idea of how much to put aside.

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

It costs nothing to have them take your picture. You can go to their photo shop at the end of the day and see them and choose what you want. The cost depends on how many shots and the size you choose. They also offer CD's. You could spend as little as 10.00 or as much as 100.00 or more.

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

Yes the photos are usually $10.00 each and they use photo shop to fix anything you want fixed. The pics are suppose to be 5 x 7 in size, however when we got home we realized that the photos where larger than 5 x 7 but much smaller than 8 x 10. Our friends had theirs framed by a professional who could make the right size mats for the pictures. It turned out lovely and cost them around $130.00.

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

We booked with the resort photographer , there was no fee. They took tons of shots and we only paid for what we wanted, about 10$ a pic

Georgina, Canada
Level Contributor
369 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

10 cents a pic! This is for photos that you posed on the beach for? Were they printed off or cd?

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

10 dollars a picture

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

You can usually get the shots on CD or printed off. Your choice!

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

The package we got had some prints and more on the CD

Georgina, Canada
Level Contributor
369 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

10 $ lol. Reading glasses now on. Thanks

9. Re: Professional beach photos cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 06:18