We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Palma Real Activities & evening entertainment?

louisiana
Level Contributor
217 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus Palma Real Activities & evening entertainment?

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what the evening entertainment is like? Are the shows on certain nights and times only? Is there a weekly schedule? Also, wanted to see if they have live music at night at any of the bars?

I looked on the site and it gives me a general idea of shows offered but didn't have any specifics.

TIA

central NJ
Level Contributor
375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Activities & evening entertainment?

I just returned for PPR last week. Hope I can be of some help. Most nights after dinner there was always something going on by the lobby bar. The shows were usually held in the theater. They were always advertised and I heard they were good. There was a fire show and beach party on the Thursday night we were there. The Red Lounge opens at 11:00 every night and there is music. I think it stays open until 2am. There was something offered every night.

Cinnaminson, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Activities & evening entertainment?

Any Island band music or other outdoor activities at night?

3. Re: Paradisus Palma Real Activities & evening entertainment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 05:18