We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages outside of resorts in Punta Cana

Rochester,ny
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Massages outside of resorts in Punta Cana

When we traveled to Playa del Carmen last year, Trip Advisor had several reasonable spas listed in the town. We had three one hour deep tissue couples massages for a total of $60 per visit. That was the cost of a single deep tissue massage at our resort. The spa we used in Playa del Carmen, Sabai, was lovely and Eddie gave the best massage I have ever had. I am hoping to find something like this in Punta Cana. Does anyone have any experience with off resort massages and prices?

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages outside of resorts in Punta Cana

A kot of resorts have spa, spa treatments and massages for offer,

Pick a resort that offers this and you will not need to travel to get what you are after.

Mexico is very different to Punta Cana, it has not much to offer outside the resorts so if I was you I would pick a nice resort with a good spa.

Amy

Boston
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massages outside of resorts in Punta Cana

we stayed at the excellence a year and a half ago. third time back so we made a lot of friends. We went to Nancy's place a one of the beach shacks. we got a nice massage for 90.00 for two people. sometimes if you walk up or down the beach you may find a vendor that offers massages a lot less than the resorts. just a thought

3. Re: Massages outside of resorts in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:17