We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

Been to the elegance twice within a year and might go back but we might want to try something different, the ambar is the only resort we could find that is comparable read the reviews and so on but I feel like I need more convincing.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,819 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

You will love the Ambar.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

perhaps this web site could be of help

hotelscombined.co.uk/Hotel/Gran_Bahia_Princi…

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,843 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

Were you in the Club Section at the Majestic? Cause the Ambar would be more like the Club section in that it is more quiet and laid back with access to the other sections that are more active.

There are somethings we liked about the ME and others we liked about the Ambar.

We have been to both and both are on my list for this winters trip!

If you have any specific questions just ask.

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

Beach is better at ME, more pool choices at ME, rooms are nicer at ME. Price is often cheaper at Ambar.

montreal
Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

Last I checked it was 200$ cheaper at the ambar and a plus we fly with Air Canada, and yes sackie we were in the elegance club both times and we loved the elegance a lot, only turn off for the ambar is being in a huge resort complex plus we know the elegance like the back of our hand lol makes our walks back to the room at night after a couple of drinks. Leaning more towards the elegance, are there any other resorts comparable to the elegance with a club section that are not outrageously priced ? Planning on going at the beginning of September and also proposing to my lovely girlfriend.

6. Re: Majestic elegance or Gran bahia principe ambar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2014, 06:19