We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Murfreesboro...
2 posts
Save Topic
Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Hi everyone.

We're staying at the Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana for a week in July. We're traveling with our 7-year-old son. Can anyone tell me what the Kid's Club is like? My hubby and I are hoping for at least a little alone time on this trip. :)

Thanks!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Hi Melissa,

Here is some info to get you started. I'm sure others will chime in soon to tell you about their experience.

Resort map

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Kid's club is BLUE 6 on resort map.

Open 9:30am to 5:30pm.

At the kids mini-club there are daily activities including: (Taken from Bahia Website)

• Pool activities

• Non-stop dancing in the mini-discotheque

• Mini-golf

• Mini-Olympics on the beach

===================

Also the Bahia offers a babysitting service.

You will have to go to Guest Services in the lobby and inform them. You must give at least an 8 hour notice.

Price is 10$ per hour and the service is available 24 hours a day.

Safe Travels!

Murfreesboro...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Thanks Big Jim.

One more quick question. Do you know if they have tennis rackets for guests there or if we need to bring our own? I don't know how we'll fit everything in the suitecase! lol

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,789 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Tennis is complimentary for all guests as are the rackets. Although in July with the heat & humidity, it is best early morning or at dusk.

4. Re: Kid's Club at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19