We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey Stamp

Cincinnati
12 posts
Save Topic
Hey Stamp

Hello Collcoll thought you might be able to help with this:

My husband and I are traveling to DR for the third time, the first week of July. We stayed at Paradisus PC the other two times and had great times.

This time, we are at the PPR. Can NOT wait!! Anyhow, we loved just sitting under the palapas at PPC and getting our drinks from the beach bar. Is there is a beach bar at PPR?

I am beyond excited to go to this new property and am hoping the rooms dont have quite as much of the musty smell as they did both times at PPC. What have you thought so far and where is your room located? Are you doing the RS?

Thanks and save some drinks for us!

NE Ohio
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey Stamp

There is no beach bar at PPR. They have three bars that our by the pools and close to the entrance to the beach, but not one actually on the beach.

We didn't experience the musty smell in the room. There was a weird smell in the closet, but that was it.

Cincinnati
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey Stamp

Thanks for the info. Did you get the malaria meds before hand?

NE Ohio
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hey Stamp

No, our doctor said it wasn't necessary.

4. Re: Hey Stamp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 04:15