We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HotelsClick.com Reliable? Trustworthy?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bloomington...
1 post
Save Topic
HotelsClick.com Reliable? Trustworthy?

Hey guys, I am going to book a trip to Secrets Royal Punta Cana and I need to know how reliable/trustworthy hotelsclick.com is? They have the cheapest price I can find currently. If you have ever booked through them, help me out! Thanks!

Dan

wisconsin
Level Contributor
819 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HotelsClick.com Reliable? Trustworthy?

Never heard of them. You can always copy the page and ask apple to price match i, you have to send the attachment so ey can see it exactly. They will look into it and if they find it to be real they will pricematch itt.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HotelsClick.com Reliable? Trustworthy?

I believe they are a company I looked at because they were a lot cheaper than others. I searched them for reviews and they were horrible - people lost money - poor customer service - no one answering the phones, etc Google them

3. Re: HotelsClick.com Reliable? Trustworthy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20