We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Anyone else going to be in Punta cana during that time frame? Maybe a meet and greet at steve's or on the beach? I'm open to anything and will be doing a "LIVE" From while there.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Bump

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
624 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

We are sorry that we will just miss you Bob it would have been nice to meet you and personally thank you for all your help and input on here.

Hope you have a good time we will try not to drink the bar dry and leave some for you!

Mac.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

To bad.....................maybe next time.

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Hi Bob

We might be there from 5th to 19th!

I'm just trying to find out if there are any special events planned in this time frame.

Past September we were less lucky the three last last days of our trip, having a huge local event taking place at HR. Like I already wrote the event itself might have been not that bad, but there were a way too much people.

Anyway I''m waiting for a reply and then hopefully we will have a a meet and greet with you! It would be a great pleasure to thank you personally for the great job you are doing here! Thank you so much for everything!

Greetings

Laura

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Did you already book your trip?

10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Hi Bob

We might be there from 5th to 19th!

I'm just trying to find out if there are any special events planned in this time frame.

Past September we were less lucky the three last last days of our trip, having a huge local event taking place at HR. Like I already wrote the event itself might have been not that bad, but there were a way too much people.

Anyway I''m waiting for a reply and then hopefully we will have a a meet and greet with you! It would be a great pleasure to thank you personally for the great job you are doing here! Thank you so much for everything!

Greetings

Laura

10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Sorry for double posting! , I wasn't used to post by mobile phone.

Well, Bob Unfortunately I'm still waiting for an reply about special events planned there in September. You might know more about? Some large groups / happenings?

Hope to get an answer soon, by the way, you must be well experienced, how do you contact them?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

I sent you a "PM".

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Hi BobNH glad you're visiting us this upcoming September!! @LauraIsland we don't have any events planned out for the month of September but I'll keep you guys posted if something does come up. :D

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana September 7th - 17th

Thanks HRHCPuntaCana......................I sent you a "PM" a while ago but will send another with our requests 7-10 days before our arrival. Did you remember to make a note of the requested room?