We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless resort info

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless resort info

i know this resort isn't opened yet and scheduled for November. What i was wondering what others are paying that booked this resort, including airfare? Ive seen many post much different prices. Is a majority of the difference in prices because of airfare?

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless resort info

Airfare will make a difference. The resort is offering a rate of $124.00 per person per night for the basic room. The website for Breathless Punta Cana will give you a breakdown of the rooms.

The flights can make a big difference depending where you fly out of and which airline you use. Too some the cheapest airline is fine and others prefer certain ones only and will pay extra for it.

You may find a package including flight and room at a rate that works out better then booking separately.

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless resort info

We're going right after they open with air from Tulsa 4 nights $1200 pool view

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless resort info

We are going when they open and paid $1980 for 4 nights in the Club Oceanview (departing from Maryland). Great deal!!! Can't wait until November 18.

Edited: 04 August 2013, 21:16
Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breathless resort info

we booked at 1550 pp with direct air from Cleveland. i was just wondering what people were paying because if i flew out of South Carolina it was several hundred more and its @800 miles closer to the D.R.

maryland
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breathless resort info

I just booked from vacationoutlet.com for Dec. 29th till Jan 6th reg room for 3227$ for two with non stop air from phila..Yahoo!!!! they offer a payment plan.. didn't have all the funds and only had to put 300$ down to reserve and pay off at the end of Oct. just booked today.. I was looking at the rate of 124 pp and with air was still over that for lesser dates ( looked at nov 29th till dec. 5th ) and it was 2780 but loved going over new yearI emailed and they said they have a major party for the new year in store.. can't wait super excited.......

maryland
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breathless resort info

also what I did was check with airlines for a non stop flight and found the best days to go and then searched..... Delta is non stop out of jfk and united out of ewr.. I live an hour outside of phila 1 1/2 from bwi and 2 to jdk and ewr plus I can hop amtrak... In January the prices are a lot higher but great deal for new years and november. I think the best price was with vacation outlet and cheap tickets but outlet won by 100$, and the payment plan help s me big time right now..

Dartmouth...
Level Contributor
60 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breathless resort info

We paid $1500 per person mid-April with direct flights from Boston for a standard room for 7 nights.

Jamestown, New York
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breathless resort info

yes us too mid april

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
299 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breathless resort info

Booked yesterday - 7 nights arriving 11-16 out of Atlanta via Delta non-stop - Xhale club King swim-out $1997.99 including cash refund cancel for any reason insurance. For this rate I can/will roll with any small kinks related to opening. At this price, also prepared to be moved to sister property due to late opening :)

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
50 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breathless resort info

We get there on November 23rd!