We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

I am so excited I booked the GBP- Ambar 08/31/2013-09/5/2013 for our 2nd wedding anniversary. What type of special arrangements for wedding anniversary does GBP-Ambar provide? More specifically do they offer private dinner on the beach? If so what is the cost and does it have to be book in advance?

windsor
Level Contributor
277 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

If you email the resort ahead of time make sure to mention it is your anniversary, usually they will decorate your room and possibly leave a bottle of champagne. At the a la carte I have received a special heart shaped cake in the past. They do offer private dinner on the beach, I am not sure of the cost but you can set this up through guest services.

Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

I asked the Beach dinner question the other day. It's $90 and they provide you with a small menu and a bottle of wine picked from their sommelier.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,802 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

The Ambar's gourmet dining venue - Don Pablo - has a wonderful menu and is among the best cuisine that the Gran Bahia complex has to offer. They will be most-happy to help you celebrate your anniversary, and all without any additional cost! The Chateaubriand for two is outstanding! And your dining experience won't have to compete with the heat & humidity typically found outdoors that time of year.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,437 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

Vakay...

The Bahia offers a "Romantic Dinner" on the beach - they have special menu and the cost is US$90.00 per person.

Here are the special menu options:

Chefs Trio of Selected Gazpachos

Flakes of Foi Gras with Passion Fruit Marmalade

Cream of Mussels with Saffron & Shrimps

Lobster with Escabeche Style Vegetables

Lemon Sorbet with Peppermint Flavoured Anejo Rum

Beef Filet "Classique" Style

Baked Apples with a Milky Caramel Spread and Vanilla Ice Cream

Wine selecetd by our sommelier

Just make the arrangements through your Guest Services staff.

Hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

5. Re: GBP- Ambar anniversary celebrations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 05:18