We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference in Honeymoon suits

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor Maine
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Difference in Honeymoon suits

What would the difference be in services and options between the Royal and Bavaro. I saw that the price was very reasonable for the Honeymoon suite at the Bavaro and hoped, that being it is the honeymoon suit the services would be better?

Are the restaurant choices the same? At the prices they are quoting with food I am sure I will go off sight to some of the great restaurants. Any recommendations?

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

Are you talking about the grand palladium bavaro and the royal suites turquesa by palladium?

Bangor Maine
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

Woops no the Catalonia royal and Bavaro.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

If being in an adult-only section is important to you on your honeymoon trip, then the CAT Royal is the part of the complex where you want to be. And you will still have complete access to their Bavaro side and those amenities as well.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

I'm not 100% certain about the honeymoon suites at Bavaro. I think they may be in the privileged section. From what I've heard you don't get a lot for the extra money except for a room with a nicer decor and closer to the beach. What I can tell you, like all things in life, you get what you pay for. Catalonia Royal is definitely a big step up from Cat Bavaro. First off it's adults only and the ambience is completely different. The Royal side has much better food and drinks options. Everything is included at Cat Royal and Bavaro so no need to go off site to eat. Royal guests have the option of using all the bars, restaurants and amenities on the Bavaro side but it doesn't work the other way. Royal guests have 2 pools and a private beach area with drink service to your chair. The honeymoon suites are located in the building closest to the beach. They are end rooms with a double wrap around balcony. Really nice rooms!!

Bangor Maine
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

Thanks to you all for the great advice

6. Re: Difference in Honeymoon suits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:21