We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu bambu

MIDDLESBROUGH
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
riu bambu

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY GOOD REPORTS ABOUT THIS HOTEL ,i am travelling here with my husband and friends and am very concerned about the bad reports,i stayed on the complex 5yrs ago and went to bambu for a meal at steakhouse and the hotel was amazing what has happened .

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: riu bambu

Good Stuff..

If Ross is behind the front desk he is very helpful!

Loads of desserts at the buffet, lunch and dinner.

Beach is gorgeous.

Housekeeping did a wonderful job.

One bad, after we ate at the steakhouse we did go to the buffet afterwards. My guy does not do cheese and other garnishes on his food. Therefore much of the meal he would not touch. Salad had dressing, potato had sour cream.

MIDDLESBROUGH
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu bambu

thank you for your reply

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: riu bambu

Personally I would not go back to this RUI chain. Other personal friends say the same, they stayed at the RUI Palace. Two different couples both not knowing each other but vacation there also in March/April 2013.

Enjoy your vacation and there is the new Colonial shopping area on the other side of the resort.

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,498 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu bambu

I agree with kopenney. Would not go back to Riu chain anymore. I have stayed at Riu Palace Macao and that was not a 5 star experience or even 4 star, can't imagine Riu Bambu.

5. Re: riu bambu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:19