We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Vernon
Level Contributor
65 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

I see they advertise they have a bowling alley...does it exist and in what condition? Just researching things to do on a rainy day.

canada
Level Contributor
3,697 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

what? bowling? at natura?

now I have not been there in a few years so I assume it could be possible..but I highly doubt it. Natura is a bare bones resort. MIND YOU..one of the BEST budget resorts we have been to. food is good..service is good to very good.. rooms are basic..beach is beautiful..pool is decent but not fancy.

but sorry in three trips never saw a bowling alley. But..would return in a heartbeat for the right price

Lynn

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
216 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

As far as I know, the only resort that has a bowling alley is Ocean Blue & Sands

canada
Level Contributor
3,697 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

Lifeinpc.. edenh also had one..don't know if it continued when they became NOW LARIMAR

lynn

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

On their website they advertise French bowling. Very different than NA idea of bowling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pétanque

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

what's french bowling? maybe Bochia?

i would not know about a bowling alley at the Blau Natura Park Hotel.

the hotel itself is fantastic, rooms are basic, it is a long running property, fantastic rates and for that they offer Foodies which hold up with every other AI property in the area, specially when you like the fishy stuff, as they get their seafood fresh from the local fishery, as opposed to almost all other resorts. it is a laid back relaxed atmosphere hotel, small and located on a great and year around flat calm beach.

well worth the bucks spent

happy travels

Mike

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

Mike, it's a type of lawn bowling. It's called petanque or boules.

7. Re: Natura Park Eco Resort - Bowling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 06:20