We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions

Staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort 1st of April 2014. What does everyone consider to be the best excursions to take? What are not worth the money?

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions

Thats a hard question as everyone is different and enjoy different things. Some like private trips, some cultural trips others like large group trips.

With so many available options (over 100) there is something for everyone from visiting schools to getting muddy in dune buggies.

Would probably be best if you visited the link below that lists over 100 things you can do in Punta Cana. You can see pictures, read reviews and get an idea of what type of trips appeal to you more.

tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g147293-Activitie…

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions

You beat me there Jim! LOL. I pick stuff to do like I do our resorts. A list of deal makers, deal breakers and things that don't matter to me. Narrow it down to a short list and ask my questions. Otherwise, I'd go crazy(er)!

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions

I think I'm just going to wait til I get there (checkout what excursions I can sign up for at my resort) & pick based on how I feel at that time...it worked for me in Jamaica, so I'm just going to go w/ the flow...

Toronto, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions

Discounted excursions on-line from gobecon.com and they have excellent reviews on trip advisor.

Here is a recent thread: tripadvisor.ca/…52656222

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
216 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excursions

My favorite excursions are Bavaro Runners Jeep Safari, Marinarium snorkeling and swimming with sharks and rays, Doctor fish Ocean spa, zip lines and the chocolate museum :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,810 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excursions

Sara dear, you should disclose that you work for Gobecon ... there are enough good reviews and posts here to support Gobecon very very good record :-)

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Excursions

I like Punta Cana Mike's tours, small groups AC van , not interested in zip lining or dirt buggies ect

8. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 07:19