We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Just booked the CCP at the end of october. Anyone else gonna be there or in the area at that time? Cant wait! Hope to see everyone there

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

We arrive at PCP 11/2-11/15. I am sure we will spend time at CCP, either for lunch, dinner or lobby bar!

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Hi barb we decided on CCP instead of PCP because of the renos. Bringing down a couple of firstimers to PC and was worried the consruction might turn them off PC so we settled on the sister resort. I hope we all can meetup for a drink or two..lol

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Bump..

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,810 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

sounds good to me LOL

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Hoping their projected finish date of mid Oct. is somewhat accurate. The peple I've spoke to on Facebook that have just come back said you would never know.....so, fingers crossed. I know Viki is going down this weekend and will report when she returns. I just can't give up the Adults-Only! Definitely drinks! Maybe a trip to Steves?.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
707 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Im in sound good. Definetly steves bar..lol see you there! Send me a message when u get to the resort and we"ll set something up.

Edited: 05 September 2013, 02:46
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

Absolutely!

8. Re: oct 30-nov 6 Caribe Club Princess, whos going?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 05:17