We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

The remnants of Gabriele have left the region and back to sunshine. Enjoy!!!

Cheers

PuntaCana Mike

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

:-)

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

BUt Mike what will the weather be sept 27th at 11 am ... :)

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

sept 27th is a friday, so by 11AM everyone will be fully on the celebrations for the start of the new weekend, so da weather will be green and brown, Presi-Green and Bohemia-Brown.

Mike

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

now there is a promising forecast that is probably 100% accurate

so since Feb 21 2014 is a friday,, chances are we can forecast same situation ?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

no, because that's in February, and that's deepest wintertime, so we celebrate indoors in long sleeves, but still the colors will be green and brown tho, lol.

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

Make me eat my words! LOL Went shopping at National Supermarket by the airport. Came out to torrential.....BIGTIME rain. Soaked completely getting to the car. Since then, gray skies and light rain...oh well...this is why we say you cannot predict 2 days in advance.

Cheers

PCMike

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
522 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

Well I am still liking the forecast in February. Hopefully those gray skies go away by tomorrow.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

yeas Mike, by Noon a torrential downpour came in at Cap Cana together with very harsh windgusts, completely unexpected, as the skies loked very nice this morning, we've been out in the sun.

not that far north, here in Cabeza de Toro(half way between airport and Bavaro) not a bit of wind, completely calm, but soft sprinkling rain is on and off since then.

it shows that da weather sometimes can not even be predicted for a few hours in advance, lol.

it's a Indoors Weekend

Mike

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

So Mike, does that mean your golf game is top notch when I arrive? Or is the weather a factor lol like last year... and flat tires..what an adventure, but a great day with you my friend ! Do it again in an heart beat.

Level Contributor
60 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back to your regularly scheduled vacation...

We woke to clear skies and sun this morning and were eagerly looking forward to beach and pool time. Only got the pool time in as the skies opened up and poured. And poured. Really, really hoping the weather impoves overnight; the husband would like to go back home due to rain :(