We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Miles and Cheri, and ken and Debbie......didn't find you our last night or yesterday morning, PM me with your facebooks if you get this!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Bump

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Still looking!

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Just hate when that happens! Met a great couple once and didn't see them before we left the resort .......

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

That's what happened to us! We had so much fun......too much fun especially on our last day! We were suppose to meet up after dinner but never found each other! Too much fun in the rain, starting too early maybe, or just too much going from SRB toNOW missing each other along the way!

Myersville, Maryland
Level Contributor
255 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Having posted several times prior to your trip, I was looking for you during our week there, but never found you. Hope you had as great a time as we do.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Sorry we didn't! It was so much fun! We had the best vacation! Did you enjoy the activities and find any great people to be with? It seemed that this was our vacation to meet alot of new people to have fun with! People just seemed to be very open to making new friends this year! We don't always see that happen! We may have talked and not even realized it!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

After reading your review, I know who you are! We were around each other many times, especially at the auctions! You were with other people than us, but I saw you and your husband quite frequently! Someone in my group told me about your father, I was so sad to hear about it. I'm sorry for your loss. I cant imagine how that felt. But i truly remember you! We even laughed together with you and your joking with the activity guys! Such a small world!

Myersville, Maryland
Level Contributor
255 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, this was an amazing group of folks as everyone was talking to everyone. We met some great folks and will probably stay in touch. Sorry that we did not get a chance to speak directly. Perhaps next year! We can not wait to go back. Just loved the resort and everything about it. I know after hearing about my dad, all I wanted to do was laugh and have fun. It just reminded me that life is for the living and I was doing exactly what my dad would have wanted me to do. OK, perhaps not get in Steve's way during the swimming push up competition!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
829 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Nancy, do you remember barb and Jason? She said that you were going to exchange info and would like your Facebook or email. If you PM me I will send it to her! They really enjoyed you too! You were always laughing and having fun! Btw , my name is tammy.

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from SRB! Looking for our friends.....

Nancy :). We were going to exchange info before you left but we were both so busy checking out we didn't get a chance!!! Hope all is well