We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from The Excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Live from The Excellence

Yesterday it rained from 1pm on but football was on so we hung out at the sports bar. Watched the game, had some drinks and some snacks. The evening was nice again. Ate a good meal at Oregano , saw the show and hung at the martini bar listening to music. Overall a good day. Today the sun is out. Yeah!. We had a great breakfast and are hanging at the beach sipping on the drink of the day. Tonight is Dominican night. Looking forward to a fun time!!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
279 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from The Excellence

Amazing! My wife and I will be arriving tomorrow at Excellence Punta Cana (9/10-9/19) was worried about the weather from that T-Storm in Puerto Rico but your post brought good hope to us. Thank you :)

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from The Excellence

It's been in and out sun with a little shower. Temp is warm and the beach is great. No worries

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
4,562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from The Excellence

Best part about being at the Excellence..."no worries". Sounds fabulous.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from The Excellence

Have a great vacation..............We're At Hard Rock

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,887 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from The Excellence

Everyone have fun!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from The Excellence

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of Dominican Night. All of the times I've been there, I've never done it. I've looked around, but never participated.

Mark

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from The Excellence

Wonderful....We arrive (4 couples) this saturday 9.14.It is our first trip to the DR and the Excellence. Weather should be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from The Excellence

Mark they had dominican night last night but moved it indoors to Toscana. Not sure why because the weather was beautiful. I guess they were worried because we did have a little rain yesterday. Anyway we did not go to eat. Didn't look that exciting indoors. The music after was outside and very good.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,931 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from The Excellence

In Mexico, they were setting up for Mexican Night, outside in the courtyard. It looked like it was going to rain to me. I said to one of the guys "Are you sure this is a good idea? It looks like rain to me". He said it wouldn't rain. 5 minutes later it was raining cats and dogs.

So where did you end up eating?

Mark

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from The Excellence

We ate at chez Isabelle and had the chateaubriand . It was terrific!!