We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

I will be staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe from Sept. 18-24. I read somewhere that vendors are strickly prohibited on the beach but them I read the opposite. Which is correct? I want to purchase some excursions while at the beach, because I know that where I can get the best deal, and some Larimar before heading back home.

saint john new...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

yes the vendors sell stuff on the beach

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

the largest beachvendor market of punta cana, named BiBiJagua, is located right aside the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort, door by door on the beach, or should i say "grain of sand by grain of sand, lol. face the water and turn Left, right where the hotelbeach ends starts the beach vendors beach, restaurants, bars, souvenir shops, excursions, all da stuff at othger resorts sold on their beaches.

have fun

Mike

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
247 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

Mike:

Is there a massage hut among those vendors next to BBB?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

yes, they have a massage hut there.

Mike

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
247 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

Thanks Mike :-)

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
73 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

Generally, vendors are not allowed on the beach in the resort areas, but if you are walking on the beach and you leave the resort section of beach you might find beach vendors. Be sure to price compare the cost of excursions, beach vendors don't always have the best deals.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

Thanks!

8. Re: Vendors on Bavaro Brach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:18