We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia principe construction

Brunico, Italy
8 posts
Save Topic
Bahia principe construction

Hello

Does anyone know what kind of construction is going on at the main pool near the beach in the punta cana section??

Brunico, Italy
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia principe construction

??

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,073 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia principe construction

19sigrid

There is no construction underway at the main pool at the Bahia Punta Cana resort.

The only construction underway at any of the 5 Bahia resorts in the Punta Cana resort complex is at the Luxury Bahia Esmeralda resort - it is one room building.

It is scheduled for completion by the end of December 2013 and is quite a distance from the Bahia Punta Cana beach pool.

Hope this does help.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Brunico, Italy
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia principe construction

ohh thats great cause i read in a review from lesley g :

"There was some construction going on at the big pool which is right next to the beach which was a bit noisy, but unnoticeable when on the beach. There are some sellers but they are not aggressive and if you tell them you are not interested they wont be too persistent. The one thing I think the beach does need is a bathroom as I did have to walk back to the big pool around all the construction to get to men's bathroom but this is certainly not a deterrent from going to the beach. "

so i was wondering what they are building...but good to know there is no construction going on :)

thx

4. Re: Bahia principe construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 06:20