We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I get through to May it seems so far off

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
401 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
How do I get through to May it seems so far off

Not travelling until May 14th 2014 to Catalonia Royal. It seems so far away apart from read reviews every day how will I get through this time. We are going to Lisbon for a long weekend in October and I still find I more excited about Punta Cana even though it is so far off.

Jo

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

May 9- 16 At Bavaro Princess All Suites, I am counting the days :) And before I leave for that one, I will have my next one booked, it's the only thing that keeps us sane, LOL.

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

enjoy life, everyday,, dont rush it,, May will get here very quickly,, seems the years go by pretty quickly nowadays .. :)

Ely, UK
Level Contributor
401 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

I know what you mean we already have a two week carribean cruise booked for October 2014 so at least after Catalonia we will have something else to look forward too.

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

I am sure the time will go quickly,we are booked into the riu palace bavaro,however our wait is nearly over.One month from today we will be on the beach enjoying a nice pino-colada.Whoop Whoop.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

Mags a month seems like tomorrow! Enjoy, enjoy! I always like October in PC.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
180 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

This sounds like me, we dont go till 10th may and I'm counting the days.so excited!!! Go to marmaris in 3 weeks but even though its so close I'm no where near as excited! :)

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
351 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

I read reviews and forum every day---look for new photos-rewrite my "wardrobe" od swimsuits and cover ups and sandals---and diet!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

LOL thats funny...and so true! I guess I just keep price watching for the "next" one.. and reading the reviews.

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

We go in Feb 2014 and it is NOT easy. I shopped on line to take advantage of summer clearance clothing, arranged our closets for easy access of resort clothing for ease of packing. Next month will start making a list. Yes and read the forum every day for a vicarious thrill of others travel, knowing that soon enough, someone else is going to be reading ME! :D

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How do I get through to May it seems so far off

Well my countdown clock is at 299, LOL. Departure July 13 2014 - knew I was in for a challenging year as the only Spec Ed teacher at my school, got looking to book for what I'm sure will be a well-earned holiday, and flights were filling up already for June/July, so we booked right away. Definitely needing that something to look forward to!

Keeping busy with regular things helps, as does periodically going over my packing list (yes, I already have a list, lol) checking my travel stash, a bit of travel shopping here and there, and of course being on here helps. Many will come and go before we leave, but that's ok - lots to read to keep our excitement momentum going!! :D