We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
369 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

I see that many of you opt to reserve airport transfers ahead of time with a separate company than who the resort reservation is made through (i.e. Expedia/CC, etc) and this provides a savings. Typically when booking shared transfers it runs around 40 per person round trip, and for private around 75 per person round trip through the standard site. I have searched airport transfers but being that I know area specific is important I was hoping those that are familiar can give me an idea of what the cost should be if booked separately/private to Breathless roundtrip for 2-4 people and further who you would recommend?

Thanks!!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

$70 each way per vehicle. do a search for private transfer.

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

I'm not sure, but I booked with IBK and I'm being charged $80 round trip for 1-4 people (to/from the airport to IBG). However, I believe my resort is closer to the airport then breathless, so I'm not sure how much you would pay if you used them...you may want to go on IBK's website and see how much they charge round trip for your resort location...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

$70 each way, possibly $75. Jmb you are talking about a whole different area.

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

Bbgamer - That's why I advised the person to go on IBK's website & check what the price would be to their resort (I mentioned I was unsure what they would pay). I also advised the poster that I believed my resort was closer to the airport then Breathless etc...lastly, the poster was also asking for private transfer company recommendations, which is why I mentioned IBK (incase they were interested in looking into them)...

Edited: 17 September 2013, 19:32
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

the Breathless, once finished, will be in uvero Alto, so the same transfer rates as shown for the hotels Excellence and Dreams Punta Cana, should be $75-$80.- per ride one way for up to 4 passengers.

Mike

Montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

We are staying at the Excellence in October and got a quote of 140$ private / roundtrip for up to 4 person by IBK. I believe Breathless is in the same area (Uvero Alto) so your quote should be about 140 or close to it

Delaware
Level Contributor
786 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

Can someone clarify IBK?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,930 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

They are a private transfer. do a search for private transfers and they and a few others will come up and contact info will come up.

Montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

Try this email address: ibkservicios@gmail.com

They answered all my questions very quickly

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers cost to Breathless Resort

As a comparison to a private cab to/from your resort, here is a link to the current taxi rates posted by the Punta Cana Taxi Syndicate, SIUTRATURAL:

www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx…