We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

Hey all!

My friends and I are looking to plan a vacation from Feb 15- Feb 22nd. Theres a mix of guys and girls. We want nice rooms, good food and drinks, nice beach & we want to party! We also like down time as well.. so even somewhere in the middle would be nice! We just want to be around people our age from 18-21 that are looking to have a good time!

Any suggestions or advice would be awesome

Thanks!

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

Not sure what your budget is, but I've heard people in that age bracket have enjoyed the Occidental...I've never been there & I'm no where near that age group anymore, but that's what I've heard from a colleague I work with her son & his friends (they were 20-21 at the time) went there 2 years ago & said it was a lively/party resort w/ people their own age...again, that was 2 years ago, but you may want to check it out...also the time of year of your travel may determine how many "young people" there are & what kind of party scene there is...my colleagues son went during Spring Break (I think they went in March or April), so I'm not sure about Feb...you may want to google Spring break 2014 & see when it is, if that's the atmosphere you're looking for...

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

We are from Canada so our University "spring break" is in feb but its all the same.. so unfortunately we would not be able to go in March because our classes will be back in! I was looking at march before I found out the dates we actually had off.. We will definitely check the Occidental out though!

Thanks so much!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

S-Trip is going to these resorts for Canadian spring break: Occidental, Barcelo Dominican Beach, Gran Bahia Principe

www.s-trip.com/spring-break/punta-cana/

4. Re: Best hotels for 18-19 year olds in Punta Cana ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 05:19