We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
863 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

I am considering these two hôtels but can't decide. Can you compare both and help me? I am especially interested in comments from people who stayed at both.

Thank you :)

Toronto
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

Not sure how helpful this will be but I have stayed at the Royal Suites twice now and this December I am trying out paradisus. I will def post a comparison when I return!

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
863 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

I am definitely interested but I'm planning to go in November :)

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

Which Paradisus resort? There are two of them in the area. If you are referring to the Paradisus Palma Real - and their adult-only Royal Service section - we found it was far superior to the adult-only RST section within the Grand Palladium complex!

However, if you are comparing it to the much older Paradisus Punta Cana, then we'd recommend Grand Palladium's RST section!

Toronto
Level Contributor
134 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

Hi travel pro!

Can you tell us what you found superior about the paradisus? I am trying out the Royal service and am worried I will not like it as much as the Royal Suites! It was much more expensive too so I am hoping I do not regret my choice,

Thanks!

5. Re: Paradisus vs. Royal Suites at Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 06:19