We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A change of plans

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
A change of plans

Originally we had the cat royal booked for our nov trip. It looks like a nice place, but unfortunately we heard some disturbing things about the pools and a few other things that ultimately influenced our decision to find another resort instead. We are now going to sanctuary cap cana for just 200.00 more than we were paying for the honeymoon suite at cat royal. we booked a beachfront premium room so we will see. Does not mean cat royal is bad or anything I think it is a lovely resort and has nice reviews. But maybe in the future we will make it their. Just not on this trip

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A change of plans

Is Sanctuary Cap Cana all inclusive ?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A change of plans

I believe it is except one set of rooms from what I understand. I am not totally sure but I know the beacfront premium room we booked is just open the door and walk out on the beach. As this will be our first time their we could not beat the price as right now they are offering fifty percent off the room we booked normally goes for over 600.00 per night. But I would research it on any travel site and you will probably be able to get that information I am by no means an expert on this resort yet. Maybe after we return hopefully.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A change of plans

Sanctuary has options for both all-inclusive and not. The question is: did crittercat get all-inclusive for that price?

Mark

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A change of plans

Sorry MHeath to answer your question we did indeed

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A change of plans

Sounds like a great deal. Is that $200 more for the week? Is that per person or total? Either way, I'd take it.

Mark

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A change of plans

MHeath,

That is total for the two of us 2194.00 not including airfare but ai for seven days. Could not pass it up.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A change of plans

I don't blame you. When are you going?

Mark

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: A change of plans

I asked because I couldn't find Sanctuary Cap Cana on TA list with all inclusive resorts.

I found all the information on Expedia. Great resort for that money! Can't wait for the review :)

Have a great vacation !

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A change of plans

Mark we arrive early early in the morning on Nov 23rd ( better airfare into sdq than pc this time of year) and we depart on November 29th around 11:30 pm for an early morning flight from sdq back to boston

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A change of plans

Wein,

I am not sure about that. I know a lot of folks on here have been their. But based on reviews on ta and such they were all great so that was one of our deciding factors to change resorts but I think we will have a great time overall love to try out new resorts where we have never been before and thanks I think we will have a great time!