We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Worcester, MA
Level Contributor
113 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

First off I just read the recent reviews of the ME. Please don{t let the bad reviews rule. Yes there is construction buy the hotel is doing everything possible to make your stay EXCELLENTE!!!! One cannot write that it needs updating then knock them for doing it. The Elle and Ella buildings appear to be near completion. The lounges are far from complete. Pool on the Elle side is complete, full of water, yet doesn{t appear open yet. I expect the Ella to close next. Sea and see is looking good, yet a few weeks from completion. Everything else is perfect as expected. Weather is great. Yesterday we had a brief and welcomed shower early in the afternoon.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Sounds like you are having a good time, I can't wait to read your review and hopefully see a couple of pics. Have a safe flight!

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Hey I just noticed that you were from Worcester, MA as well - Hi There neighbor; I'm glad you're having a good time...I'm getting so excited - I can't wait to head to PC in Nov ;-)

Worcester, MA
Level Contributor
113 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Elle Pool is up and running this morning. The scaffleing is down around the lounge and the construction noise is minimal. Took photos today, so will post when I get home. Looks beautiful. There is absolutely no issues with this resort, the staff more than makes up for everything. Planning our 2014 vacation and we will return for the 3rd time.,.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Glad you had a good time.

Nahville, TN
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Glad you had a great stay that's why we keep going back. Can't wait to see your pictures so I will know what to expect in November.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,928 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

I read that there was some erosion on the beach?

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,868 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Looking at some of the newer pics of the resort it does look that way. But I was wondering if it is the time of year.

Worcester, MA
Level Contributor
113 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Yes there is quite a bit of beach errotion. Still plenty of chairs and huts. Heading to the lobby for our last few drinks before pick up at 1130. Look for complete report this week.

Adios Amigos!!!!!!!

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Safe trip home!

Chicago Burb
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last full day at the Majestic, ask away!

Thanks for all the updates Davesueh! We are so excited for are 2nd trip coming up in January. So many changes to look forward to seeing!

It's to bad for the people that booked and didn't do any research or had a TA that didn't inform them of the construction. But this is the time of year for updates and construction. That's why the price is so low. Can't imagine how bad the reviews would be if they paid our January pricing!!