We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Walton-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
174 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

Hi,

Looking to come to the Dom Rep for my 40th birthday but have only been once before.

I stayed at the Hacienda Dominicus which was amazing!!

Looking for something very simialr and my girlfriend found a deal on the 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa.

It's a brand new hotel and doesn't open until November.

Looks absolutely amazing but i am a little bit worried as it's a new hotel that there might be teething problems or it might not be finished in time.

Do i risk my special 40th birthday on this?

It really does appear to have everything :)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,831 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

Do a search for Breathless.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

They have confirmed that they are on time for Nov 1st soft opening with special invite guests only and then on the 15th to the public.

San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

We are taking a chance and booking for Dec 16...I promise to report back

Columbus, Nebraska
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

Thank you any info would be much appreciated...I had good air going to Exellence in late FE and another travel agent could not beat that price and talked us into the Breathless but could not get good air at that time so we are going Jan 29 to the Breathless and we hope we made a good decision...thanks for letting us know how it is

5. Re: Info on the new 5-star Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 05:17