We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Myself and 50 friends and family are looking to go to Punta Cana in April 2013 we are looking at Dreams Punta Cana or Dreams Palm Beach but really don't read much about nightlife and dancing in the reviews. Please tell me a good resort that will offer more of an adult nightlife and partying in Bavaro Beach area

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

50 friends. Seriously. Don't worry about which resort. Where ever you are, there will be a party. ;)

Worcester...
Level Contributor
879 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

50 people...wow...are you guys attending a wedding? having a big friend/family getaway? other? Just curious...

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

April 2013?

:)

Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Friends and family getaway every April. We were in Jamsica last April it was 69 of us and had an entire hotel to ourselves. I see a lot of reviews saying it was loud at the pool or referring to rowdy Americans but we want to have fun with no issues?

Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Friends and family getaway every April. We were in Jamaica last April it was 69 of us and had an entire hotel to ourselves. I see a lot of reviews saying it was loud at the pool or referring to rowdy Americans but we want to have fun with no issues?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,400 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

So you are saying that YOU are the rowdy ones, and you're looking to avoid issues with others who may not appreciate you and your rowdy friends?

As others have said, if you have 49 friends alongside you, does't matter much which resort you are visiting. Just remember common courtesy (use headphones for your personal music selections on beach/ at pool/ public areas for one thing!). Remember that you do NOT have the entire resort to yourselves so head to the liveliest public area and enjoy yourselves with the other guests, if your party goes on later than most keep it to public areas, not where you'd be bothering the serenity of other guests in their own rooms. Nothing worse than "loud neighbors" after dark, and security could be called. Be mindful of how noise will carry when you do head back to your own rooms, and that alcohol fueled voices are loud voices.

Courtesy such as the above examples should ensure you cause no issues, yet still have a great time with your very large group.

Also, since you are going in April, and I assume you actually mean 2014, well Easter is late in 2014, so you'll be sharing some resorts with the spring break partiers. This might actually be to your liking (or not), but is something you should be aware of. Spring breaks ended much earlier in 2013.

Edited: 04 October 2013, 20:59
Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
778 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Cancun is a better choice for a nightlife and dancing.

Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

Wow that a lot to remember but true. Yes April 2014. We are going the last week to avoid the spring break crowd. That is a little too rowdy for us we like grown folks fun. Thanks for all of your help and suggestions.

Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

We went to Cancun in April 2012 and stayed at Temptation Resort and had a ball. You are so right it was a non stop party in the entire hotel and we were given earplugs for everyone that had rooms by the party pool and night club. It was all adult so that makes a big difference.

Leeds, Engalnd
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What resort had nightlife for 30 and over and single?

I would suggest the Grand Bahia Principe resort .....Huge resort with loads to do day and night, plus got good Entertainment / nightlife / disco / karaoke bar in Bavaro / Punta Cana