We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NewYork
Level Contributor
268 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

I am staying at the grand bahia principe punta cana and wasn't sure if they have free airport transportation and if they do am i better of taking a taxi. I booked my hotel and airfare different so i am not sure about transportation. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Canada
Level Contributor
853 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

If you booked airfare and hotel separately, then you do not have a transfer included. The Bahia does not pick up their guests.

You can either take a taxi, or book transportation online. There are many threads about this, and many companies (Gobecon, My Dominican Transfers, etc.)

NJ
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

gobecon gave me $60 us round trip - end of October....paid with pay pal. they were very responsive online. Many companies are recommended on this forum along with the taxi's check prices and pick what works for you...2 more weeks.....

3. Re: Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 October 2013, 16:07
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

they sell deep sea fishing where all Billfish are killed, from the breeding females to the Babies, not recommendable, 100% No Go from my side.

happy travels

Mike

5. Re: Airport transportation Grand Bahia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2014, 06:19