We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

Does someone know if "Elegance Club" guests DO NOT have to pay for the safes in the rooms.

If they are not included, does anyone know the price to rent the safe for a week?

TIA

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

They are included at no charge and we used ours with no incident. Easily worked and never found anything missing. Nothing in our room was ever disturbed either. The cleaning women were just wonderful there. We were ME Club room 2151.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

Awesome ... Thank you ....

Do you know what they charge for a safe in just the regular Majestic Elegance rooms (my teens will be in that section and want to bring their electronics but I told them they have to pay for their own safe)

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,146 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

I do not believe there is any charge for a safe in any room at ME, including the "regular" section.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

that i know of, there is no charge in either section, if you want to see some pics of the safe, check my review of the ME

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

I do not know if they do or not and what the charge may be, many here love ME and will chime in. Enjoy your trip!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
379 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

Safe way....check with whoever you booked with. It may or may not be included.

7. Re: Majestic Elegance (Elegance Club) ... ROOM SAFE QUESTION

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:20