We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

deal for Majestic Elegance in April

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woodridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
63 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
deal for Majestic Elegance in April

Hi,

we have friends getting married at Majestic Elegance next April. We have never traveled to any resorts. My question is where can we find great hotel+flight deals for 4-5 nights and how many months in advance do we need to book it? We don't want to go for 7 nights, so we are looking for some bargains. Has anybody ever purchased from groupon getaways? I looked into that, but haven't seen anything for our resort. Thanks.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: deal for Majestic Elegance in April

I've never seen Majestic as a Groupon deal. April is high season. I haven't seen any recent "great" sales for April.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,864 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: deal for Majestic Elegance in April

We booked the ME for our Jan trip back in Aug - within a couple weeks it was no longer available with the same tour company - sold out! It is a popular resort and it books up fast so I wouldn't wait too long for last minute deals in this case.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: deal for Majestic Elegance in April

especially with the great Majestic Elegance, a hotel that offers many many different room categories, of some are only a few available per category, if you are set on a specific type of room, then you should book it very well in advance, as april is in the middle of the travel peak seasons, popular resorts like the Majestics are packed from mid december til into august.

a great choice of a hotel, for the over all amenities and services and layout and their rooms it is my favorite in PC.

have fun

Mike

4. Re: deal for Majestic Elegance in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 06:36