We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Anybody have info about new kids Fun Park at Bahia Principe Punta Cana? Bumper cars, inflatable balloon, skating ring... Is it available yet?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Thank you all! hlywud, can you tell me the approximative age range fr those activities? My kids (boys) are 6 and 8.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,328 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Kid that were there were between 3 and 13....your kids will.love it Meme2121

It is an outstanding facility, I never took my camera when we wandered up on our last day...wish we had one here @ home...we have one but very cheap compared to this one...

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

so we should get some photos soon, as someone there at the 4000+ guests resort should use the facilities and some will have a camera at hand when they bring the kittens to a Fun Park, we will get those photos soon.

WUD, they serve beer at a kittens Fun Park?

that's a point which should be reconsidered imo.

have fun

Mike

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,986 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

I agree Fisherman! While kiddies play, the adults should be able to as well. Greenies are very important.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

you misunderstood my comment, Dawn.

in my opinion NO alcohol should be served at Kittens Park Areas.

Mike

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,441 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Mike,

The "Boy Scout Water Park" also has a separate area where adults may have Presidente on draft - the privately run "Fun Park" has the same concept - since many parents are there watching or waiting for their children, it simply is a relaxing location for the parents to sit, enjoy a snack and a cold Presidente.

Not much different than many family attractions here in Canada or the USA - alcohol is present but properly controlled such as Canada's Wonderland or Busch Gardens.

I do understand your point of view Mike - and I, as I am sure many of us who know you, do realize just how much you truly treasure your "kittens". Perhaps there is another viewpoint to be considered and that is - I would rather see a location within an attraction such as the ones we are referring to, for the parents of those "kittens" to be able to remain within viewing range of their litter, to be able to treasure the smiles on the faces, to recognize the laughter eminating from the pure enjoyment of their child, and the satisfaction of achivement emitting from their child on doing well in whichever game or event they play, that is so evident on their treasured childrens faces - rather than just dropping the "kittens" off at the parks and picking them up hours later, while the parents head off to entertain themselves elsewhere at another bar elsewhere.

Just my thoughts my friend.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 01 November 2013, 01:22
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

thats correct, John, and i would anyways await at such park that parents supervise their children, or is it a location where the children play alone? when reading about it i thought of it like any public park where you can pass by with your children to let them play the offered attractions, but with the parents present. on such i would prefer that alcohol is not present/not fitting nice.

i did not know that the Fun Park is designed to let the kittens play alone/use the activities alone.

its new, i didn't visit it, hence the questions.

MIke

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Makes sense to me, John. I think if there wasn't an area for the parents to sit and have a drink while the kids play, they'd be less likely to take their kids to the park.

Mark

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,986 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

I had thought the kiddies would be supervised whilst the parents chilled. If I hadd kiddos, I'd never drink while supervising them because someone would need to supvervise ME! :D

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
607 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: New kids Fun park @ Bahia Principe?

Has anyone had the opportunity to take pictures? I don't see anything posted as yet. I'm thinking of buying the week pass for my nephew and niece while we are there in January, but I would love to be able to show them photos when I give it to them for Christmas.

If anyone is going between now and mid-December with children, please let us know and post some pics!