We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

NC
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

Thinking about going in November for our 11 year anniversary! We have never been here but been too many other carribbean destinations! We mainly want a beautiful beach (have heard thee is one side of the island that the beach is not that good) and would also like a place that has bars with nice pools and maybe some entertainment at day and night! Not looking for the most expensive or cheapest just something decent, affordable and somewhere we can meet people and have a good time! Suggestions??????

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

have a look at Grand palladium.. close to things off the resort,, plus great things to do on the resort,, and lots of beach bars...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

I'd highly recommend Iberostar Bavaro - great food, nice rooms, beautiful beach, fun entertainment - or if you can afford the Iberostar Grand Bavaro, it is for adults-only and very luxurious. Also recommend you look into the Gran Bahia Ambar - we've been twice and loved it.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

Do you prefer calmer waters, or some wave action?

There are many many resorts that fit your description. Give the veterans on here some additional info of what you are looking for (ex. adults only or not), and you will get some great suggestions.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,008 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

so funny.... when I first saw the subject, I read "Looking for a FUN hottie in Punta Cana" and was wondering why this thread hadn't been closed down!!!

hahaha

Add Secrets Royal Beach to the list of resorts to check out. It's adults-only but the sister resort is RIGHT next door, where you'll find more entertainment. When I was there, the pool bar at SRB got pretty lively, late in the afternoon. Beach is great, rooms are lovely, food is quite good for AI.

NC
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

For beach we want the clear blue water but I don't care if it is calm or not. My hubby likes waves but I don't care. And it doesn't have to be adults only, although I am going on vacation away from my 2 year old and 7 year old. Just don't want to be secluded and we are people watchers and love to meet new people. And of course we want the food to be decent as my hubby is a picky eater!

6. Re: Looking for a FUN hotle in Punta Cana????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 06:19