We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoetry

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Zoetry

Will be returning for my 5th time in Jan but have never had any laundry done. If anyone has, do they do a nice job? Is everything ironed properly? Just curious. I think they say it takes 24 hrs.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,624 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoetry

We were very happy with it although the ironing could have been a little better but as we were packing to move onto another resort it did not matter too much

Have fun and I look forward to your feedback on the new expanded Zoetry in due course

Edited: 17 October 2013, 23:17
Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoetry

Ohhh- can't wait to hear about the renovations :D Enjoy!!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zoetry

We are doing 6 nights at Breathless and 6 at Zoetry. We were just thinking we only have to pack for 6 nights and have everything cleaned at Zoetry. makes it easy.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,624 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zoetry

Makes sense to me

Blue Bell, PA
Level Contributor
42 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zoetry

Hi bbgamer.

Being a veteran of zoetry, what's the best way to get there from the airport and approximate costs?

Boardman, Ohio
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zoetry

Eh, if its not ironed properly, you could just use the iron in your room and touch up as needed. If it means less luggage, well worth the ironing...

7. Re: Zoetry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:20