My partner and I are traveling to Punta Cana in April 2014. We're looking at a number of resorts but are overwhelmed with the choices and are clueless which one to pick! Here is what we are looking for:
- great service
- nice beach and pool area
- nice sophisticated crowd : no children , no spring breakers
- swim up bar ( top shelf liquor not needed, but the ability to get unlimited piña coladas, mojitos and wine at dinner without a struggle is a must!)
- good food (reservations only is fine)
- don't want to feel like we are just two guests of 100000
- tennis court with pro (not necessary but def a plus)
From what we can see so far, Zoetry fits this description but I'm a bit concerned about the quality of the beach. Also been looking at the hard rock and iberostar grand. Maximum budget : around what the Zoetry would cost.
Any help is greatly appreciated ! So many choices!!!