We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless pics

Boston
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless pics

Hi there,

I realize that Breathless isn't open yet, but wondering if anyone has an idea when we can expect to see more photos of the resort, beyond the few we can see on their site of the restaurants and guest room. Would like to book for Feb, but would really prefer to see a few photos of the resort exterior and beach area to get a better feel for it. Sounds like it will be great...we stayed at Excellence 4 years ago or so. Liked the area and resort, but the food was bland and disappointing...have confidence that AMResorts will do a better job with the food quality at Breathless if I go by past experiences at Secrets Maroma and Secrets the Vine in Mexico....just curious about the look of the property. Anyone have an inkling if we will see more of the resort before end of October? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Breathless Punta Cana...
10,890 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless pics

I am suprised no one here on TA vacationing near there hasn't taken pics.....new resort and all ! Oh well, November 15 will be here soon ! If that's still the opening date!

West Des Moines...
Level Contributor
831 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless pics

there blog has pointed out that the first week of November pics will be taken

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless pics

Find the large breathless thread. The one with 600 plus posts. Mike took pictures on 9/30/13

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
174 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breathless pics

There are pics of the construction from a month or so ago on the other Breathless thread here. There are also oics of the beach area there. Would not expect AM to post construction pics, so unless someone is nearby the fairly remote area, it will until second week of November when the pics start coming in.

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,960 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breathless pics

Dreams I think is the nearest resort and unless the guests staying there are curious, maybe some might walk over, if it is not too far and take pictures. No other resort that I know about is closer though if anyone knows better, would love a better idea of distances between resorts.

As the previous poster has mentioned, Uvero Alto, the beach where Breathless is located, is very remote. If you compare it to to the other beaches, it has a desert island feel, which I happen to love. That being said, unless there is a specific interest in Breathless from Dreams guests or others, I don't think folks will waste any vacay time or taxi money making any sort of special trip to take pics unless they are going to Macao beach.

Patience is a virtue I guess. :D

So, we will have to be patient and wait for

Edited: 20 October 2013, 22:13
Mentioned in this post
Uvero Alto
Uvero Alto
Dominican Republic
Breathless Punta Cana...
10,890 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Macao Beach
Macao Beach
7,008 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breathless pics

If you google Breathless Punta Cana there is a you tube video of the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,114 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breathless pics

DPC is about a 10 to 15 min walk south on the beach. Sirenis is about 25 to 30 min walk going north from Breathless. Excellence is about another 25 to 30 min north from Sirenis.

Mentioned in this post
Breathless Punta Cana...
10,890 Reviews
Dominican Republic
8. Re: Breathless pics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2014, 06:19