We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Week 2013

New Hampshire, USA
Level Contributor
54 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Week 2013

Hey folks, wondering what cool things we should do on Christmas Day; family of six,three real adults, three older teenagers. We travel a lot and this Holiday week especially. Wondering what the old Punta Cana hands on here would recommend. Were staying at the Majestic Elegance resort.

We plan to do the horseback and zip line thing on Friday the 28th. We plan to dive a lot (any recommendations for dive operations also be very helpful) and just chill but any out of the box ideas would be great. thanks

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Week 2013

Decorate a palm tree, Lol!

I'm betting the ME will have some special events going on.

Edited: 22 October 2013, 21:21
New Hampshire, USA
Level Contributor
54 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Week 2013

I agree they will some plans made.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Week 2013

I would look at PCMike's Dominican Adventure...it gets great reviews and a lot of chatter. We plan on booking in February. Mike is a frequent contributor here on TA with a ton of helpful advice.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Week 2013

if interested in Mike's Tours for christmas week i would recommend to contact him right away, i can imagine that he will not run tours every day over christmas, most likely most days christmas-new years will be spend with the family.

happy travels

Mike

New Hampshire, USA
Level Contributor
54 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas Week 2013

Thanks.

New Hampshire, USA
Level Contributor
54 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas Week 2013

Good idea

7. Re: Christmas Week 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:21