We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubbas on sale

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bubbas on sale

For those of you in Ontario who still need to stock up on their Bubbas, Canadian Tire has them on sale for 50% off in this week's flyer. Too bad I just bought new ones for us this past Feb. and paid full price.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bubbas on sale

Brooklin maybe the kiddies can have a brother or sister now?

(I know John will read this thread so am posting now so he will see it)

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bubbas on sale

Well sounds like it's time to get a new one for my work coffee :D

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bubbas on sale

LHeath,

Thank you for the information, but when I got home the bubba's had already read the Canadian Tire Flyer !! (I must get it pulled from the newspaper from now on - it's costing me a small fortune ).

There they were, lined up on the floor, reading it and now they want the new purple colour, in the Sir52 oz - that is the father size (for those that were wondering) - should I be concerned ? Are they planning a mutiny ? Do they want to replace me ? Thank goodness they cannot multiply on their own !! Ohhh, the things that run through my mind at times.

Needless to say, we are not getting any more, we have 5 now (including the 3 gallon Mothershop) and just spent $28 for new winter coats for them at Toy's R Us - enough is enough !!

Ok, I am done !! LOL

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 26 October 2013, 01:18
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bubbas on sale

OMG, too funny Brooklin. Where are they vacationing next?

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bubbas on sale

Taprice

Wherever and whenever they want if it was up to the "chubby bunch". Since they don't earn an income (that I know of) and really have no legs to go very far on their own, I have total control on that part - but I cannot say right now, as 3 of them are trying to peak over my knee trying to see what I say ..... but it starts with a P and has two words in the name with the second word starting with a P .... That fooled them, but they are all huddling together trying to figure it out ..... I better go and try to distract them...

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bubbas on sale

Brooklin, I have to say that your posts about your family of Bubbas are more entertaining than the Leaf/Columbus hockey game on right now and the Leafs are losing. Do your Bubbas have names? Liz

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bubbas on sale

LHeath

We do have fun with our Bubba's, don't we.

I do call them by a specific name - which is - are you ready ..... Little Bubba, Junior Bubba, Big Bubba, ahem ...the Bubba King and "yes Dear" - guess whose bubba that one is ??

There is one more that reigns supreme .... And that is the"Mothership" - a 3 gallon beauty that does not travel much at all, but simply gets a full report after our trips (sort of like a godfather) - has her own spot on the fireplace mantle where she keeps a close eye on the young'ins..

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Ontario
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bubbas on sale

Thanks for the info on the Bubbas. My husbands Bubba - very well used - barely lasted our last trip and had to be left behind. Perfect gift idea for Christmas so it will be ready for February!! And Brooklin, he only uses the Bubba King!! :)

9. Re: Bubbas on sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:20