We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

I just checked the Sunwing site and there are no more dates available until Dec 14th.

Can anybody confirm this info ?

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

I just checked my booking with Sunwing and they have consolidated two flights in one. There now will be a lay over in Cayo Coco before arriving to Punta Cana. We are basically loosing 5 hours hotel time :(

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

If you are flying out of Ottawa or Quebec city, this is correct, however if you fly from Toronto or Montreal, they have bookings for December, 1, 2, 3.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

I guess Sunwing are maxing there flight occupancy because of low demand .It makes financial sense for them but in the end customers pay the price by loosing precious hotel time.

It got me a little stressed because I though they where only booking from Dec 14th on.

The price to pay for booking in low season... Dec 10th,

4. Re: More Royalton Punta Cana delays ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:20