We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

Washington DC
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

We are headed to the IB next week and would like to put in a room request. Can anyone, who has just been there, tell me where the construction/renovation is located right now? What buildings are involved or are nearby? I would like to stay away from it.

Many thanks,

Cindy

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

Wanted to bump this - anyone been here recently and know if construction is still going on?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,707 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

Not sure, I was there but that was August/September, they were renovating the rooms on one side, not that you could tell, there was no noise at all.

Whatever construction (if) it's still going on won't matter where it was last week or even today as it will be different by next week ;-)

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
267 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

We were at the IB Grand Bavaro last week and walked through the IB Bavaro property. I noticed that they must have been redoing some of the rooms (no lights on at all in one of the buildings that I saw)

Enjoy your stay at the IB Bavaro. I have been there 3 times and expect to return next November with our adult children and their kids.

Mentioned in this post
Bavaro
Bavaro
Dominican Republic
4. Re: Iberostar Bavaro Renovation/Construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:16