We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Photo Thread

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
174 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless Photo Thread

Since actual photos are appearing and will come on even more as guests arrive tomorrow, thought we could use a thread for new pics (not renderings).

I'll start with the latest from their twitter feed of a pool side picture:

http://tinyurl.com/m3fwu7n

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

is it just the one photo? where are all the towels LOL... just kidding.

Do they have a FB page yet?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

Wow, found the FB page, lots of negativity regarding the guest choices for the grand opening

Delaware
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

Keep Calm and Vacation On. I'm more curious about us "normal" tripadvisor reviewers about the resort. I'd imagine the grass/shrub/flower/vegetation in general is sparse so close to construction and start up. Hoping to see lush by February?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

this hotel is not really open, yet, it hosts Invited guests which for most part will be from the travel industry and from their own proeprties at other destins.

it is sheduled to be open for the first paying Tourists on november 15th, from then on you can await unbiased reviews and reports and photos from the place.

all desperation is worth nothing, stay calm and wait til it is really open serving real guest at the place.

it will work out fine, you will see.

that they will have hinks and kinks and troubles to sort out, that was clear from the beginning, hence the guests who booked for the first 3 months from the mid november opening date got such great deals, those deals include to accept some troubles to occure, those guests are due the low price already reimbursed for the troubles and i hope they do not get requests where such early guests demand something like money back or free weeks stays or such.

in a few months the new hotel will be all fine and running, as it is usual on such thingy

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

so still no photos where guests are seen on the grounds?

Mike

6. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 01:25
7. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 14:35
iowa
Level Contributor
827 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

how so? I think I was spot on!

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
6,624 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

Wow...not sure why you are ranting but Mike 's post was no where near out of line....

Take a deep breath and push away from the computer for a few days....

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Breathless Photo Thread

so whats your fuss with my posting today?

i wished the hotel that all runs as fine as such new openings can go, they will know how to deal with the usual kinkies and failures of some things, they are pros used to it.

so i described just the simple and easy to understand facts which need not much more than #5 on the IQ scale of 0-200, btw, with 15 a person is already able to open a coke bottle without help.

* resort is still not open with paying geusts, so before the opening on November 15th not much of unbiased real feedback can be awaited

* they will have their kinks to sort out, it is by far not the first "opening" of an AMResort Manged Hotel, they never been on time til now and it never started perfectly finished, but that's the same for most hotelchains/management changed etc in the area, they know that and they will handle that fine.

* or maybe you disliked the pint where i made clear that it is clear to every guest booked for the first 3 months at least at a brand new property, that some things will fail or are not finished or may not run smooth on all ends, hence the cheap price bookings are already the recompensation for the lil things not to be at place, due that the early opening phase guests will not be entitled to freebies like a free week's stay next year or free excurisions or such if something is still not open as sheduled on the grounds, it is simply what everybody has to await that it can and will happen, when booking a new opening hotel.

again,

it will sure be a fine place and the guests who come with an open mind and a realistic thinking head about a new opening, those will sure have a Blast and a fantastic stay there, and that for a deal which will never be available at such great place.

and i can think of one who is dissatisfied before he even bords the plane to leave Iowa, but that's sure not the resorts fault, it's a homemade pie from up there.

just 2 more weeks and the reviews will pop up

have fun and enjoy Punta Cana

Mike