We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Check in Bags

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Check in Bags

I have read that somw thinks were stolen from check bags in PC Airport, so what do you guys think is there also the possibility that they give you somethink IN your bag.......?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Check in Bags

In may opinion I have personally have had minor things take like lighters, umbrella etc. No biggie but I find it most annoying if anything. nothing of value mind you. I have never found that that planted anything in my travel bags but unfortunately I have heard this happens to some people

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Check in Bags

Yes I have heard that too, that is why I am asking if anyone have had sutch an experience-hope not.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Check in Bags

It has not happened to us but I have heard it has happened to other people. Just be safe and aware. I do not use travel locks on my luggage at all. I figure that they bang the heck out of it so be it. It is just hopefully wishing it does not happen to anyone I would not be overly concerned thought it does happen on occasion but I would think it is only random

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Check in Bags

I hope so yes

5. Re: Check in Bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 06:19