We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Battleford...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Anyone else going to Grand Bahia in December? My husband and I are going dec 6 till the 13 and staying in the Esmeralda part of the resort. We will have our 4 year old daughter with us. Anyone else bringing kids with them? We love to have fun and go dancing so will likely be getting a sitter for a few nights out. Really looking forward to it!!

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,930 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Hi Bridkoe,

You have a great memory !! Great to talk again !

The main buffet will be open on New Years Eve - you will require reservations for it.

All of the a la cartes are open as well - some of which have the "special dinners" for New Years as listed above.

Enjoy your vacation in Punta Cana.

PS - the Bubba's best on their best wishes of the season to you both as well ! LOL

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Hello :)

I'm going with my husband (29/30 years old) and our five month old daughter from December 12th - December 19th, staying at the Esmeralda also. We are from Toronto!

NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Childcare!!! Where?! :D Who?!?

Wonder if they will look after a five month old sleeping baby between the hours of 11 p.m. and 3 a.m.?! :D

NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Ummmm....I wanna party!! We arrive the morning of Thursday December 12th!

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,930 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Natalie,

Here are the details on the babysitting services the Bahia offers it's guests:

Guests wishing baby sitting services are to contact their respective Guest Services Department a minimum of 8 hours prior to the time the service would be required and is certainly subject to availability.

There is no age restriction and is available 24 hours a day. The cost is $10US per hour for one child and $15US per hour for 2 children.

I hope this does help.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Thank you John, you're amazing!

Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Hubby and I will be at the Ambar Dec 12-18th. Can't wait to leave the cold, we're super excited, counting down the days! Now I'm wishing we'd planned a longer trip!

Rae

Philadelphia...
7 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

We will be leaving bright and early tomorrow and staying at the Esmeralda!!! Hope we all have wonderful weather and numerous drinks :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

Deannie, I am sad we missed you guys..but it was hard to spot people and communicate without the wifi. I hope you did/are enjoying your trip!!!

30. Re: Grand Bahia roll-call December 2013!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:16