We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concierge email at Excellence?

West Monroe...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Concierge email at Excellence?

Anyone have the correct email for roberto?!

Found one, but email came back delivery failure- any help will be greatly appreciated!!! ;)

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

Roberto Puello's email is publicrelations.xpc@excellence-resorts.com.

I just sent him an email a week ago, and received a prompt response, so I'm sure it's current.

Mark

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
300 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

Mark,

I believe you are going to Excellence soon. We are headed there after Christmas and I was hoping you could check the status of the construction there. We are planning to request an ocean view room in buildings 1, 2 or 3 as you suggested unless the construction is a factor.

Thank you and have a blessed stay.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
193 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

We're going the EPC this weekend (11/16) and from what I've heard the construction should be complete by 11/15. I hope so.

Whe we get back, I'll do a post to include what's going on with the construction

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

I can't imagine planned construction going on beyond the week before Christmas, at this or any other resort. I'm told it will all be done some time this month. Even so, I doubt construction in building 5 would affect you in an ocean view room in 1, 2, and particularly 3.

Mark

Edited: 11 November 2013, 14:25
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
300 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

Thanks for your responses. I read somewhere that building 3 was under construction ans started to get a bit nervous. I guess I was thinking the construction would go on forever!

I can't wait to hear your reviews.

6. Re: Concierge email at Excellence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 05:16