We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a Trip to Punta Cana

Burlington...
7 posts
Save Topic
Booking a Trip to Punta Cana

I am booking a trip to Punta Cana, and am wanting to stay at one of The Grand Palladium resorts.

My first question is,

Which resort in your opinion is better?

The Grand Palladium Bavaro, The Grand Palladium Punta Cana, The Grand Palladium Palace or The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium?

Second has anyone ever booked their vacation through their actual website http://www.palladiumpalace.com/ I just ask because when looking with a travel agent and through expedia.ca and all those other sites they are WAY more expensive then if I was to book through their actual website.

I already have flight tickets, all I am looking for the resort itself.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kailey

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
752 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a Trip to Punta Cana

we stayed at the palladium bavaro and it was really nice, we would return no problem

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a Trip to Punta Cana

I stayed at the PC section. Consider your needs. Do you need upscale exclusive adults only? If so book the Turquesa. If not, the PC section and palace section are most central. The Bavaro section is the largest, opposite side of the Turquesa. Bavaro is deep. I did not appreciate some areas of it. If you are places in the back, it is quite a walk to the beach, but near the sports court and sports bar area. The other two sections are smack dab in the middle of everything. In all honesty I would book the cheapest of those two. However if the Bavaro section was much cheaper then I would book it, just so I could spend the money elsewhere like on an excursion with pcmike.

Regardless, with the exception of the exclusive Turquesa, gurpests can freely roam the three resorts. You don't feel the dividing lines at all, it all blends together seemlessly.

3. Re: Booking a Trip to Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 05:18