We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Louisville, Kentucky
2 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay?

My family and I will be going to Punta Cana mid-May. I would love some advise on where to stay. We have never done all-inclusive before and would like to try it. Traveling will be me, my husband, my sister and my 17-year-old son. I have pretty expensive taste and usually travel on points to get luxury. You know...champagne taste on a beer budget.

Anyway, between $3800 to $4400 total for 8 nights is what I'm looking to spend. I would like good food. Not necessarily gourmet, but good food and many options. Activities for everyone would be great and a nice beach that isn't overcrowded. Anything else you need to know?

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

$3800 to $4400 is that for 4 people including flights? and for what month do you want to go?

Edited: 19 November 2013, 06:19
MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

Opps disregard "what month you want to go".....I see you mentioned mid May....but your price range, is that just for 4 people for hotel, flights and transfers?

Edited: 19 November 2013, 06:20
Louisville, Kentucky
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

Good question. Flights are taken care of. That is just for hotel.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
208 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

If you book now it can be done but you will not get 5 star but 3 star. You will also have to fly out of CVG.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
208 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay?

If the flights are taken care of you will get a good resort for that about of money.

6. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 05:18