We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked Royalton May 2014

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Booked Royalton May 2014

Yay finally booked Royalton Punta Cana 24 May 2014 for 11 nights.

Fingers crossed that Ive made the correct decision?? We feel we got a really good price which includes Adult only luxury room, which gives us access to adult only pool/bar area.

Counting down the days, sooooo cant wait!!!! Waiting for reviews with bated breath (please be good)

Thanks to everyone with tips and advice, just went with gut feeling in the end.

Deb

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

That sounds awesome! We are heading in April (with kids though) I can't wait to see how the resort turns out. I haven't heard a lot about the adults only section -- is it the swim out rooms and then does that area have its own larger pool or just the swim out section? It will be great!

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

Hi Hondo2

Will be looking forward to your review to see what your holiday was like.

To be honest not too sure what rooms are like? On travel agent website it says photos to follow but did give a little write up to say we get access to adult only pool and bar area, for bit more money could of had a swim up room but decided for adult only area, decisions decisions!!!

Roll on May 14

Deb

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

Well done Debs.... Now you've booked you're on your way ..... :))

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

Thanks Drummermum, Royalton was the first hotel that brought us to the Punta Cana TA, and after all those reviews of other hotels that I read (literally loads!!), still couldnt get Royalton out of my head so went ahead and booked.

Seems Thompsons are pushing this hotel, quite a few Brits seem to be booking?

Deb

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
102 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

See you there! We will be staying May 23rd thru the 30th. CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

YAY! Its going to be fabulous for sure! Only 50 more days for me!

7. Re: Booked Royalton May 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:18