We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wondering about Catalonia Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Wondering about Catalonia Resort

Booked this resort a while back, wondering what happened ...so many negative reviews recently, anybody been?

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wondering about Catalonia Resort

Also anything for New Years Eve special?

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,843 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wondering about Catalonia Resort

All resorts get their share of negative reviews, I went a couple of years ago and loves it there.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wondering about Catalonia Resort

Which Catalonia? Royal or Bavaro side?

I think all the resorts will have something special going on New Years. Most have gala dinners or buffets set up. There will be the normal countdown etc. Have a blast!!!!

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wondering about Catalonia Resort

Thanks, for the update.......I have been to Dreams, and thought they were close and loved there beach, but price was almost 1000 more for New Years

5. Re: Wondering about Catalonia Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 06:20