We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gobecon

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gobecon

Anyone use this for Private transfers and wifi? Is it worth it?

Quakertown...
Level Contributor
166 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gobecon

Search for Gobecon in these forums - you will see many positive posts for both the Wifi and transfers. I'd say you can't go wrong with them

Boston...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gobecon

I have read so many positive reviews about wifi and transfers! We will be using them for both in 3 weeks!!

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gobecon

Well we have a bus transfer setup with the tour operator but I was thinking it may be worth it to rent a cab/Gobecon. It's only $29.99 to Majestic COlonial from what I see on the website and then we can just grab our luggage and go instead of waiting for everyone to get on the bus.....

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Oakville, Ontario
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gobecon

Stellaloves2travel, that is exactly why I booked Gobecon. All reviews are good, and they offer the best rate right now. We like to get to the resort as quickly as possible!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gobecon

i never used their transfers, but only hear positive feedback and their rates are nice competitive.

several friends of mine been visiting during this summer and used the Gobecon Wifi device, without exception all been very satisfied with it and will rent it again on future visits.

they def do something right there, would not have any doubts to use their services myself.

have fun

Mike

Quakertown...
Level Contributor
166 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gobecon

Stella - funny, I am in the same situation. I booked shared round-trip transportation with my cheapcarribean package, but am now thinking of going with the Gobecon VIP transfer for the transfer to the resort (we'll still use the shared transport for our return back to the airport). For the price, I think it will be so worth it to be able to get out of the airport and to the resort quickly, without having to wait for other people at the airport or while they are being dropped off.

Plus, I just chatted with Stephanie from Gobecon and we will be able to include 3 big Presidente's for $12 for our drive to the resort

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gobecon

Overama,

Did you call them? how did you arrange the Presidentes?????

Quakertown...
Level Contributor
166 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gobecon

I just chatted with Stephanie via the Gobecon website - she told me that the beers are just an add-on, and would need to be paid to the driver in cash. When reserving online, there is a place for notes - she just told me to add a note that we want to include beer for the trip.

I am going online in a few minutes to make my reservation for this Sunday - the quicker I get to the resort, and with a Presidente in my hand, the better.

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gobecon

That is awsome! I think I'm going to book this for our trip.

Thanks

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gobecon

Oh is the price in american dollars?