We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms at Bahia Principe

Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Gyms at Bahia Principe

Hi All,

I'm hoping I can get an assist here. We are staying at the Ambar starting the 29th, and were wondering if there are other gyms in the complex and is the equipment in any better shape in any of them.? Unless they have upgraded their equipment since January 2013.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Terri

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,198 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

All sections have gyms, I visited the Ambar gym in October and it was OK,in my opinion.

But what do I know about gyms?

I am not a body builder for sure.....@ 6 -1 and 235#....lol

Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

lol,

Thanks Hlywud

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

chalbe,

The gym equipment at the Ambar, would be the newest of all of the resorts, but I have only one question - Wud says he is 235 pounds ?? I do believe it just might be slighly more than that !! LOl !

I am like Wud - you would never catch either us in a gym when on vacation in Punta Cana ! LOL !

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Toronto
Level Contributor
63 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

LOL, thanks so much Brooklin

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,198 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

Not a bit over #235....in peak condition, I might add....lol....

6. Re: Gyms at Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2014, 05:17